Below is a list of judges approved by the IPF. This list has been produced to assist Clubs in developing programmes for their members. A system will be put in place whereby further qualifying judges can be added to the approved listings.
The list does not include contact details. This information will be made available to secretaries of Clubs affiliated to the IPF.
There are three categories of judges – Level A, Level B and Level C. However, only level A and B judges have been approved at this stage. It is intended to add Level C judges to the next list which will be produced in the first quarter of 2021. All three categories of judges are qualified to judge Club competitions.
Level A judges can judge at all levels .
Judges at this level are of FIPF standard or equivalent and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have judged international photography competitions or Salons.
- Have judged/assessed IPF Distinctions after their trial period.
- Have judged regional and national or IPF photography events or national open photography competitions
Level B judges can judge in club or inter club competitions.
Judges at this level are of AIPF standard or equivalent and meet the following criteria:
- Have judged in club photography competitions and inter-club competitions.
- Have the proper skills and knowledge in various photography genres and must be nominated and approved by their own Region.
Level C judges can judge Club competitions.
Judges at this level must meet the following criteria:
- Have judged club competitions and are recommended and approved by their own Region.
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to judge club competitions.
The normal IPF judging fee will apply to Zoom judging.
- Judges are not expected to provide written comments on images when judging a competition, because of the very considerable time required to provide written comments on large numbers of images.
- Providing written comments on images is a separate task and if a club requests a judge to provide such comments, the club will have to increase the fee considerably to compensate for the additional work involved. The increased fee must be agreed with the judge in advance.
The heading “JC” refers to Judging Category, either A, B or C. All three categories of judges are qualified to judge Club competitions.
The letter Z in the heading “Type” indicates that a judge is willing to judge via Zoom.
|Andrews||Gerry||FIPF ARPS AFIAP||Dublin Camera Club||A||P Di AV|
|Boyle||Judy||FIPF FRPS MFIAP EFIAP/g||Drogheda Photographic Club||A||P Di Z|
|Butler||John||FIPF ARPS||Drogheda Photographic Club||A||P Di Z|
|Carron||Arthur||FIPF||Dundalk Photographic Society||A||P Di Z|
|Cassidy||Anne||FIPF FRPS||Enniskillen Photographic Society||A||Z|
|Clinton||Des||FiPF FRPS MFIAP||Drogheda Photographic Club||A||P Di Z|
|Connors||Des||FIPF||Breffni Photography Club||A||D Di|
|Costello||Seamus||FIPF||Kilkenny Photographic Society||A|
|Given||Bob||MPAGB FBPE EFIAP EPSA||Catchlight Camera Club||A||Di Z|
|Hanafin||Helen||FIPF EFIAP/s||Dublin Camera Club||A||P Z|
|Kelleher||Gerard||FIPF EFIAP||Dublin Camera Club||A||P|
|Kerr||Gerry||FIPF ARPS EFIAP/s||Celbridge Camera Club||A||P Di Z|
|McDonnell||Tony||EFIAP/p||Dundalk Photographic Society||A||P D Z|
|McKelvey||Ross||MFIAP MPAGB FBPE EFIAP/p FIPF||Catchlight Camera Club||A||P D Di Z|
|Morrison||Bob||FIPF ARPS||Mullingar Camera Club||A||P Di Z|
|O’Shaughnessy||Gabriel||FIPF FRPS MFIAP EFIAP/g||Drogheda Photographic Club||A||P Z|
|O’Sullivan||Michael||FIPF FRPS||X||A||P D Di Z|
|Power||Bill||FIPF MPSA EFIAP/p ARPS||Blarney Photography Club||A|
|Reddin||Dominic||FIPF||Mountmellic Camera Club||A||P Di Z|
|Sedgwick||Mark||FIPF EFIAP/b ESFIAP||Celbridge Camera Club||A||P Di Z|
|Stanley||Paul||FIPF EFIAP/g EsFIAP||Dublin Camera Club||A||P Di Z|
|Boyd||Cyril||LIPF EPSA DPAGB BPE3 A-CPE||Catchlight Camera Club||B||Z|
|Conroy||Terry||AIPF||Portlaoise Camera Club||B||P Di Z|
|Cuddihy||Johnny||AIPF ARPS||Kilkenny Photographic Society||B|
|Demion||Anthony||AIPF||Athlone Photography Club||B||P Di Z|
|Doyle||Joe||AIPF EFIAP/p||Malahide Camera Club||B||P Di Z|
|Ducker||Chris||AIPF ARPS EFIAP/g||Dublin Camera Club||B|
|Finn||John||AIPF ARPS||Cork Camera Group||B|
|Francis||Anne||FIPF EFIAP/g||Cork Camera Group||B|
|Galisson||Emmanuelle||AIPF||Portlaoise Camera Club||B||P Di Z|
|Given||Annie||DPAGB BPE4* EFIAP||Catchlight Camera Club||B||D P Z|
|La Grue||Michelle||FIPF AIPPA||Malahide Camera Club||B||P Di Z|
|Linehan||Michael||FIPF||Celbridge Camera Club||B||Di AV Z|
|McCausland||Eileen||AIPR ARPS||Dungannon Camera Club||B||Di Z|
|McGroder||Pauric||FIPF ARPS AFIAP||Dublin Camera Club||B|
|Murray||Tony||LIPF EFIAP/b||Malahide Camera Club||B||P Di Z|
|O’Connor||Rory||AIPF AFIAP||Blarney Photography Club||B|
|O’Donoghue||Sheamus||LIPF||Shannon Camera Club||B|
|O’Donovan||Charlie||AIPF AFIAP||Cork Camera Group||B|
|O’Neill||Eric||AIPF||Drogheda Photographic Club||B||D Z|
|Tumilty||Clodagh||AIPF||Dundalk Photographic Society||B||P Di Z|