The IPF National Shield Club competition will be held on Sunday 13 November and will be hosted by SatSun Camera Club and held in Ballyfermot Civic Centre. More details and the full program for the day will be posted closer to the date. The Entry form & rules are available on the links below:
Despite rumours, LIPF members cannot participate in the national shield.
A couple of points worth highlighting:
- Two substitute images allowed per panel
- Only one image per photographer per panel
- A4 sheet with thumbnails to be submitted along with the entry form
- Clubs must submit a 1280px width jpeg for each panel submission containing thumbnails of all images used in the panel as it will arranged, 14 days before the competition to the Competition Secretary by email.
- Rule relating to FIAP credits was amended – up to 5 credits is allowed
- Use 1 entry form, please tick the panels on the form as appropriate
Please note that smaller clubs can apply for an exemption to the one photographer rule.
Completed entry forms, queries, requests for exemptions and thumbnails can be emailed to Darragh Sherwin, or by post:
109 Killarney Heights,
Closing date for reciept of entries is November 1st 2010
Payment should be made on or before the closing date and can be via Check, postal order of bank draft to Paul at the address above, alternatively, payment can be made by paypal using the button below. Please choose one or two sections and include your club name to assist tracking:
Leave a Reply